Photo of the Day

Photo of the Day
Baby's Nursery

Thursday, May 3, 2012

I'm Back with Vintage Finds!

I can't believe it's been a month since my last post! I know everyone understands how life can sweep you in different directions and things are put on the back burner for a while. I am happy to bring you vintage finds I've had my eye on the past month, while dealing with life's curve balls. All of my finds are from http://www.etsy.com/ and are oozing with personality! Enjoy:)

Antique Birdcage Shabby Cream White Patina /Cottage DecorFrench Vintage Jam Jars
Antique Bird Cage                    French Jam Jars                
Vintage French Bottle CarrierVintage Artillery Box, WW2 Collectible, Vintage Medic Box, Metal Box, Chippy, Rusty Box
Vintage Bottle Carrier              WW II Artillery Box
RESERVED: Vintage Farmhouse Shutters / Green Farmhouse ShuttersVintage Metal Flower Frog
Chippy painted shutters            Flower Frog
Vintage Olive Bucket from Europe Galvanized Large Rusty Bucket Slats Fabulous Last OneVintage Ironstone Platter
Old Meteal Olive Bucket          Ironstone Plate                 
Vintage European Bistro ChairVintage French Bottle Drying Rack
Chic Bistro Chiar                    French Bottle Drying Rack
3 Antique Seltzer Bottlespretty old white corbel....
Vintage Seltzer Bottles             Antique Corbel


No comments:

Post a Comment