Photo of the Day

Photo of the Day
Baby's Nursery

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My first blog post in a looooooooooooooooong time! Not sure when I will have a moment for another one soon, but we'll see. The girls are having down time watching baby Einstein!
 


I have found a decorating material I never thought I would use as chic décor in my babies (plural, yes because I have triplets) nursery. Tissue paper. That's right! I first got the idea from The Land of Nod catalog, pictured above. When I started looking into tissue paper garland to hang from the branch I want to install in their room I came upon a ton of different styles and colors. Your imagination can really run wild!

I found big pom poms I want to use at perhaps their 1st birthday party. They are just too fun and add an element of whimsy! Mix them with party lights and you are good to go:)

There are plenty of DYI garlands you can make or check out Etsy for more custom looks, like tassel garland. Martha Stewart has pom pom kits at Michael's Craft Store ready to take home and assemble.

I have to get back...it's tummy time!


No comments:

Post a Comment