Photo of the Day

Photo of the Day
Baby's Nursery

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sugarboo Designs

Can you tell my blog page is all things Sugarboo? I love everything this company makes, from their frames to papers. If you love it to, check out their website at http://www.sugarboodesigns.com/
Above is one of many adorable pillows they have. Some of their designs give me inspiration to recreate them using my own material. The "Love You" sign on the right side of my blog page would be easy to recreate with an old piece of wood, cut into a square, watered down white paint for a white wash look and letter stamps! You can create their wooden picture frames the same way...you can buy an inexpensive frame to use the glass for the frame you create and fasten holders to the back to keep the picture in place. Have fun loading up on ideas and shopping! P.S. Urban Cottage in Peapack carries a lot of their things!

No comments:

Post a Comment