Photo of the Day

Photo of the Day
Baby's Nursery

Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Vintage Halloween

BooooOOOOOooooo!

Are you ready for a spooky Halloween? At my house the decorations are up and the countdown has begun.
I have tall glass holders filled with eyeball bubble gum, candy corn and m&m's. Two pumpkin topiary adorn the front porch and vintage Halloween postcards images make festive art. There are so many fun ways to decorate for Halloween...I took some ques from potterybarn and added my own style. I can't wait for Halloween to come, when I can add embellishments to the front porch, like my "enter if you dare"sign! Any decorations with an aged look add to that creepy feeling.
I will be posting photos from my home that will hopefully inspire you! Check back daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment