Photo of the Day

Photo of the Day
Baby's Nursery

Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy New Year!

Starting to take down the tree and other Christmas decorations? Why not sift through all your
stuff and create a wreath like the one above. You will have a statement piece for next year! I found this
one at the Lamington General Store and it goes for $130.00! I thought that I could take the same
idea and make one just like it out of things I already have, for next to nothing. I do recommend a sturdy
fake wreath, a glue gun and good wire to attach all of your goodies. If you take a close look at
the wreath above, it even has a Santa mug attached to it...too fun! Get crafting, and just think, if you can make one really well the going rate could pay for Christmas presents next year!
I couldn't resist this New Years display. What a creative way to decorate for any New Years party! I am going to do this at my house. I'll post pictures of mine when I complete it!

No comments:

Post a Comment