Photo of the Day

Photo of the Day
Baby's Nursery

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Great ideas for painting your walls and ceilings!

Need a change in your living environment? Paint can be the most economical and often dramatic change you can do! If you've been following, I recently re decorated my living room, painting the walls a light gray (ben moore's white wisp). I know my molding needs a refresh in a glossy white, which I will be doing this weekend...but I decided, instead of sticking with a plain white ceiling I would go a shade darker than my walls (gray owl) and paint the ceiling that color.
These color combos for wall and ceilings have such a dramatic effect and really make and molding pop! It adds depth to a room and often helps hide any imperfections in your ceiling (unlike regular white).
Trying A lighter shade on the ceiling and darker on the walls or complementary colors like the picture below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment