Photo of the Day

Photo of the Day
Baby's Nursery

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Living Room Update Complete!

As promised here are photos of my living room project.
..
 

New paint color is Ben Moore's White Wisp, the lightest shade of gray.
I used silver plates from www.fadedplaines.com (also on etsy)
The curtains are white linen from Potterybarn.
There is my olive bucket, great for throwing shoes in, when you come in the front door.

Here is my version of a music sheet wreath. It's a great conversation piece!

 

I painted this little table with a antique medium. The books are cover less and bundled with twine and my love quotes picture hangs above.

Here is a better idea of the overall space. Calming whites and creams...the natural rug I got for a steal at Potterybarn!

 


There is my piano (I really want to paint it)! I teach music lessons in this room. The mirror above the piano used to be gold and black, so I distressed it with my favorite paints! Can you see my St. Patrick
Day garland hanging on the window?





No comments:

Post a Comment