Photo of the Day

Photo of the Day
Baby's Nursery

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Living Room Makeover update!

So, This week I found some time to continue with my updates for the living room. I am still trying to blend layers of whites and cream. Here are some things I have added to the room based on my pinterest board:

White Linen Curtains:

Natural Jute Rug:


Handmade sheet music wreath (this is my music lesson room too):


I also hand distressed my mirror with my favorite paint color, "French Canvas" by ben moore and painted an accent table using an antique paint technique, I love how it came out! Sitting on top of my little table I have some coverless books, just like on my pinterest board:


Last thing is to finish painting the walls and add my chevron print accent pillows. Before and after pictures coming soon:)


No comments:

Post a Comment