Photo of the Day

Photo of the Day
Baby's Nursery

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Living Room Design Inspirations

I started my board on Pintrest to come up with things to inspire my living room makeover. I always think this is a good place to start for a few reasons: 1. It lets you make thoughtful design decisions of what you truly want your room to be. 2. Instead of jumping in and picking random things you love, seeing a page of what you love in one cohesive collection will help make your vision true to what you want. 3. It's a great tool to figure out what your style is if you are unsure...seeing things you are drawn to in one place can say a lot about your design style.
Here are some picks from my board on Pintrest. What's your opinion on my board? Leave a comments and let me know!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment