Photo of the Day

Photo of the Day
Baby's Nursery

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Living Room Makeover!

Follow me as I make over my living room from start to finish. We all go through different decorating trends/moods and my living room needs a re-do! My inspiration is layering shades of whites and creams together. My budget: $100...that's right $100. I am going to re-purpose things, move things from other rooms in the house, work with what I like and make the biggest impact with paint!
My living room now has a piano where the couch is and the couch is on the other wall, but everything else is the same.
First decision, finding the perfect shade of paint. I am leaning towards my family room paint color, Benjamin Moore's franch canvas to add some cohesion to the first floor. Decisions, decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment