Photo of the Day

Photo of the Day
Baby's Nursery

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Wedding Details

As promised here are photos of the handmade touches I created for my sister Meghan's wedding!
I hope they give you some inspiration for your next big party:)

The sign at the entrance of the wedding!
Bridesmaid's flowers
My bridesmaid dress and cowgirl boots!
Gusts signed this chalkboard I made. Meghan can hang it in
her home for years to come and remember everyone
who shared in their special day.

The Clam Bake Menu
Wedding programs fans.

 
Directional Chalkboard to the various areas of the reception.

The wedding rings were carried up in sea shells.
Every guest got a mason jar and wrote their name on the attached tag.
They used it throughout the evening to refill on their favorite drink.

I took paper straws and attached flags with the wedding
date on one side and Meghan and William's names on the other.
A special message with a sparkler threaded through the card
let guests know to light them up for the couple's first dance.

I set up a candy bar for guests to fill a bag and take
it home as a thank you from the bride and groom.


I made and hung these chalkboard frames on the back of
 the bride and groom's chair at the reception.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment